Dancing through Parallel Worlds: altered states with and movement
With Kate Jobe & Gill Emslie
31 May – 1 June, 2019 ( training days 2 & 3 June only for our school students)
In this training seminar we will learn:
– methods to recognize and interact with people experiencing “parallel worlds” or altered states of consciousness (ASC)
– develop and deepen skills to facilitate our own and others altered states, and our edges to them.
– how to use movement is for working with altered states
– how to notice signals in those on the verge of extreme states of consciousness
– how to communicate with people in withdrawn states of consciousness (coma, dementia)
– and more.
Friday, May 31: 04.00-19.30
Saturday 1 June: 10-14.00 and 16.00-19.30
Sunday 2 June: 11-14.00 and 15.30-18.30
Metro red Line, Sant Andreu
Price: € 300
(EARLY BIRD for students of LA ESCUELA € 265 for registrations before May 10, 2019)