Group Process Video Study Lab is a series that is divided into two classes: Group Process Video Study Lab I and Group Process Video Study Lab II. To register for Class 2, it is a prerequisite to register for Class 1. Below you will find the registration for Class I.
This two-part online class about Group Process contains practice through supervision, didactic learning and learning through video study. Depending on what occurs in the group process that we will do on that day we will focus on:
- The sorting process – roles, ghost roles, hot spots as they appear in how issues are brought forward.
- The consensus making process – consensus and implied consensus
- Hot spots – holding down, ignoring, escalation with clarification
- Double signals & edges to deepening the experience during role interaction
- Ghost roles
- Escalation and de-escalation
- Cool spots – noticing, exploring and framing what created them
- Levels of interaction
- Edges of the facilitators
- Teamwork of the facilitators
The class will be in English with translation in Castellano.
40€ (each class)
*If you need a tuition reduction contact the teacher of the class. Some scholarships may also be available from the Scholarship Commission – email@example.com
Deadline for registration:
3 days before each class.
Class 1: Wed 06 October 2021 17:30 – 20:30 CET (Barcelona, Paris, Rome, Zurich, etc)
Class 2: Wed 10 November 2021 17:30 – 20:30 CET (Barcelona, Paris, Rome, Zurich, etc)
**These two classes are a series. To register for Class 2, it is a prerequisite to register for Class 1.These classes are for students of process work training programs only.