January 14th to 16th, 2022
César Fernández & Anna Pujol
With César Fernández and Anna Pujol
This seminar marks the beginning of the Base Year training on the one hand and provides the basic theoretical foundations of Process Work, as well as the possibility to discuss a process-oriented model applied to the individual and the mind.
César Fernández, coordinator of Base Year 2022 together with Anna Pujol, explains to us in this video what we will work on at the BASE YEAR FUNDAMENTALS 2022 seminar (from January 14 to 16 in Barcelona). Susana Castro, a student at the School, asks the questions.
IN THIS SEMINAR WE WILL SEE:
1) the foundations of process work, process and basic theory,
2) we will also practice these bases,
1) Have an orderly idea of what Process Work is, how we can use it, have a first contact.
WHAT WILL WE WORK IN THE SEMINAR?
1) We work above all to understand more what the “process” is and what its structure is, what are the signals that allow us to follow what is happening at a PERSONAL and RELATIONAL level, in groups, and especially what is happening. we will work through practice with exercises.
WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING?
1) to people who have heard something about our methodology, have an interest in Process Work. It is a gateway to know more.
2) It is also the way to know if it is something that may interest you more and deepen, but also to people who already know something, have already had some contact, who have already done some other course or seminar and to have a little more order, because the process work is quite complex and sometimes it is difficult to really understand how it is, what it is about, what is being worked on, what it is based on.
Friday – 15h – 20h
Saturday – 10am – 2pm & 3.30pm – 6.30pm
Sunday – 10am – 2pm & 3.30pm – 6.30pm
Venue of the seminar:
Ressonant (Rocafort, 67. Floor A, Local 4 (metro red line stop: Rocafort)
Places: 13 (to ensure security due to COVID19 and respect current restrictions in the room)
Price: € 235
Training language: Spanish
Bonus for active employed workers through the Fundae (TRIPARTITA FOUNDATION).
(To manage it, contact Javier Gil from the company EN CLAVE DE LUZ who is in charge of managing it – MORE INFORMATION IN THIS PDF-DOWNLOAD)
Make the payment